In the shower, eating breakfast, driving, walking and basically every living moment.
As I was thinking 1,000 things a minute, I decided that I can't decide what sort of LOs I like best.
I think that is why I don't have a style, even though I would love to.
Do I like:
Pretty, Busy, Arty, Minimalist, Fun, Loud, Beautiful, Grunge, Busy etc etc.
Then I came to the conclusion, that I JUST LOVE IT ALL.
I see so many of your LOs every week, and although each and every one of them is so different, there is always something so inspiring in every LO.
Am I nuts or do you think random thoughts like this too?
So, getting on with it. Here is my take on WW1 this month.
It is to use brown and something vintage.
I have used a vintage button and sort of went with a vintage theme. I loved using BROWN and I have sooooo much of it so it all came together really easily.
This is a photo of my niece and DD. They are the only girls from my sister's 5 and my 4 so I think they are pretty lucky to have each other.
Now I love looking at close ups so I am adding a few here but I just can't seem to get the same effect. Any tips, please share.
My Purple Pumkin button.
And this is my vintage button
Jasx
I love many different styles too and I think that's OK - we don't have to stick with the same thing. Each picture tells a different story and you interpret that with a certain style - i love how we can share and be inspired in so many different ways.
ReplyDeleteLove this LO - I love the cluster effect. x
LOL Jasmine! I am like that too! And wow, wow, wow!! That layout is just stunning!! Love it all! xx
ReplyDeleteOOOHHH Jasmine !!!! an out of this world Page !!!!!it has the WOW factor and without a doubt this is a winner .... love the details, the embellies especially the white flower and butterflies.. altogether a very very yummy LO ... stunning, stunning, I cant say enough about it .... hugz x
ReplyDeleteI love all styles too and often think when I go visiting blogs..man I wish I could scrap like them!! But at the moment I am loving minimalist..that could change any minute tho! WOW your WW! layout is AMAZING!!! Gorgeous photo of the 2 girls! Love your little tassly thing and the double bows..just gorgeous! xx
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous Jas, love all the fabulous textures on you LO and what a beautiful photo!! I'm like you and love lots of different styles, makes life interesting. Can't help with the closeups, I'm never happy with mine. They look pretty good to me I can really see all the textures!! Hugs :)
ReplyDeleteum.. speechless.. A M A Z I NG!!!!
ReplyDeleteand yes.. I alawys think those things when scrapping, thats why I havent been able to scrap much.. cause I dont feel good enough. lol
have a good arvo.
x
PS can I have some your mojo. lol
GOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS !!! Love LOve what you've done with the challenge !!! xx♥
ReplyDeletegreat layout!!
ReplyDeletei like all different styles, too! and i scrap in all different styles depending on my mood of the day :)
Ohhhhh JAS!! This is Simply S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!! LOVIN your close ups...
ReplyDeleteI Say what works for you is good enough....
I'm forever changin Styles, & I feel thats a good thing... I Agree with!! You see all this amazing work been produced & you are like *WOW* *WEE* I need to do something like that!
Have a Lovely Atfernoon...
P.S I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU!!! YOU always make me Smile, When U pop over & leave such Awesome comments.....
XXX
OMGoodness.....what an amazing page! Definitely has that WOW factor. Luv the little details shots...the embellies are super gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love LOTS of different styles. I look at other people's work and am stunned and amazed at how wonderful it is. I try differen things, but I figure you go with what works best for you and that LO. BEAUTIFUL LO and I love the texture you have created with your browns.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page Jas! You are smokin' at the moment! You are really breakin' out smashing pages one after the other!!! WTG!!! I think I have an actual style, not particularly by choice - I can't help it if you know what I mean... I just do what I like and I like what I do. lol. I don't know if that makes any sense at all! ROTFL! I think you do have a style - it's really AWESOME style, that's what it is! :D
ReplyDeleteWow this is so pretty,I often think what is my style too,but i do know one thing cant go without floweers so im guessing i would be a whimsical scrapper.Take care Kerry xx
ReplyDeleteJasmine your LO is beautiful. Gorgeous photo of the two little girls and beautifully embellished. Love your Purple Pumpkin button and fabric ribbon. I'm with you when it comes to style...love it all, I often think I would like to work in the style of certain people ,then I think well yes I can be inspired and influenced by them but I guess in the end you just do what feels right to you, and thats a good thing, right ?
ReplyDeleteyour scrapping is out of sight so good..love this layout and your use of embellies...you rock
ReplyDeleteYEah...I think WE ALL have those random thoughts.I just cant believe how much scrapbooking affects my everyday life. LOL..THis layout is beyond words. I love the photo of the girls and the sentiment behind it as well. The embellishments are just so well placed..eveything is just where it should be. Keep up the good work! You are doing sooooooo great!
ReplyDeleteohhh nice work!! loveing the layering here! well done.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog also and for your kind words
xx
This page is Stunning (capital S). Absolutely gorgeous pic too.
ReplyDeleteOMG, this LO is gorgeous!!
ReplyDeletetee hee I think we all go through that Jasmine...gotta love all your cluster on this one...PERFECT!
ReplyDeleteJas this is so gorgeous. I love the vintage style you have gone with and the use of different browns and textures. I'm the same I like so many different styles and am inspired by all the amazing LO's I see in blogland. Hugs, Mel xxx
ReplyDeleteWOW!! I'm totally in love with this layout Jasmine!! The different textures are amazing! Stunning! xox
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous! Love the close ups :)
ReplyDeleteI'm the same...love playing around with all styles of scrapping! Thats why its so FUN!!
Love this page too! All your embellishments are perfect! I am so hearing you about the style thing. I have no idea what my style is either (I don't believe I have one). I am inspired by all different styles and there is just so much out there that can sway what type of page I'm going to make. Does that make sense? lol...
ReplyDeleteI am so loving all your latest creations Jasmine :-) your style is just stunning and I am so inspired when I visit your blog :-) I need to visit more ... maybe I'll catch some of your mojo :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great week :-)
I love it all too, just not sure if I've mastered them all ;) Loving this layout of yours...love the texture & all your elements :)
ReplyDelete