DH took 3xDS on a roadtrip this weekend (well 24 hours anyway). DD and I stayed at home.
I had cleaned the house and amazingly, it stayed clean for the whole 24 hours.
They arrived home about an hour ago and yes I missed them HEAPS but what? Somebody has washed their pushpop (like a lollipop in a cylinder) and have now left a nice sticky wet trail behind them!
My little clean, quiet bubble was burst.
BUT, I wouldn't have it any other way.
So, I managed to scrap 3 LOs last night which I have never done but I was on a mission. My room was an absolute mess but boy was it fun.
Two LOs were DT work so I will have to share those with you next month but this LO is for Color Combos Galore.
The color palette is a fave of mine and with Valentine's Day tomorrow, the theme is ....Loooove!
DH runs our own company and he works soooo hard. He has made it very successful and I wanted to scrap about how proud of him I am and that he should be proud of himself too. Unfortunately, because there are only 24 hours in a day, sometimes he misses out on being a Dad too. (This was the excuse behind having a boys only weekend. To be Dad with his boys and not worry about work for a day or two).
So Happy Valentine's Day to you and maybe you can try this challenge, it is a great excuse to scrap about someone you love.
Jasx


Lovin the paint!! And the heart out of string! Gorgeous layout Jasmine! Sorry to hear about your messy house - it happens to me too! It makes you wonder why you even bother sometimes! LOL
ReplyDeletewow! this layout is absolutely gorgeous...one of my faves of yours!!
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW LOOOOOOOVE This layout absolutley stunning, the painting and all the details !! Thank you for sharing !! xxx Tina
ReplyDeleteLovin the string Heart & the red paint looks Awesome....GORGEOUS Layout JAS!! Always love to pop over & see what you create.... Always Inspirational!!
ReplyDeleteXXX
oooh LOVE this!!! u have nailed this colour scheme.
ReplyDeletereminds me of my hubby too, has his own business n works too hard sometimes, but does it for us.
wow, such a heart-warming LO Jas - it's just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJust stunning!
ReplyDeleteLove love your journaling too!
awesome !!! totally awesome !!!! .... soooooo stunning ... love everything about this one and of course red, black & white my very fave combo .... love it jas ... sooo gorgeous .. hugz x
ReplyDeleteOh wow! This is such a gorgeous LO! how special!!
ReplyDeletexxx
WOWSERS!......what a stunning LO! The painted background looks awesome and I love what you have done with the series of photos.
ReplyDeleteThis looks so wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThis is a truly beautiful page , both artistically, and in sentiment. A heart felt statement about the man in our life...... we don't see it expressed very often.
ReplyDeleteStunning layout Jasmine! Love the colour combo. I'm looking forward to see the other two layouts. xox
ReplyDeleteThis is WOW personified. Just love it all, it just pops right off the page.
ReplyDeleteWow this is really a knockout!!! Love this heaps, hey! :D
ReplyDeleteSo gorgeous Jas.. love this colour combo and you have done an amazing job with it. The paint looks fantastic and I love your journaling and photos !! hugs
ReplyDeletejas...you just blow me away every time i come visit...love the bits and pieces
ReplyDeletehoolie doolie Miss Jas.. that page is simply G O R G E O U S!!!!
ReplyDeletex
I totalalylove that journalling Jasmine, so so true for my hubby too, agian with the paint and the masculine feel to the layout..totally rocks big time!
ReplyDeleteWOW...this just take my breath away!! Love the paint, the jouralling and the grey flowers...stunning work Jas xx
ReplyDeleteYou rocked this colour combo Jas. Wonderful journalling and I lurve your paint. But what I enjoyed most was that one of your boys washed their push pop. I hope it wasn't your husband lol.
ReplyDeleteYou know I adore this, Jas--the photos, the design, the message, the artsy-ness. Just love it!
ReplyDeleteWow Jas. This is such a stunning LO. I love the colours, that splash of red paint is awesome and the words are beautiful. Hugs, Mel xxx
ReplyDelete