First of all I want to let all of the Qld girls and their families know I am thinking of them. The devastation is unbelievable and the clean up is going to take a looooong time. I hope you are all safe.
Some exciting news, I had some little wins at KIU and STG. Thanks to the CT who voted for me.
Sooooo happy, spending money. Yay. I am heading over to

for a little retail therapy.
Now to TCR. This weeks colours were haaaaard. But amazingly, as you go through your stash, you find all of these 'things' you would never have put together. And it is even sadder when you go to the toilet and look down at your floor tiles and see the colours in them. I would never have noticed before.
So here are the colours:
And here is my LO. Now I have changed a few bits of this 100 times as there was something I wasn't 100% happy with but still can't work out what it is. In the end it was doing my head in so this is it (Does that happen to you too?)Take care.
Jasx
P.S. I had to ask, Mum said when she looks at my blog the photo of my LO is blurry. Does this happen to you when you look? I thought it might be because I increase the size. I know the journaling blurrs a bit but if you click on the LO it is all ok, but I am concerned the whole LO is blurry for you....

Looks great! Not blurry for me! Thanks for your message - and yep I was like "what the?!" - but it was all good in the end! You made me laugh about the floor tiles in the toilet... lol!!! They are probably back in now though! Ha ha ha! :D
ReplyDeletehey... this is beautiful!!! photo isnt blurry, well not to me?
ReplyDeletehehe have to say that after doing my lo for this i looked at the palette n walked into my ensuite n low n behold they were nearly identical!!! hehe how bizarre! xxo
Hello gorgeous! First up, yes the LO pic does appear a little bit blurry to me, but like you said, if I click on it, it's then clear. It is a gorgeous LO too, I especially love the birdcage and the butterflies, so pretty! Congrats to you on your wins too, and happy shopping! I am off to hang some washing outside - the sun has finally come out this afternoon in Qld!!! XXX
ReplyDeleteGorgeous TCR layout!!Cute photo & lovin the bird cage.... the photo does look a tad blurry, But it's more like a shadow over the photo???
ReplyDeleteXX
woot woot... on the wins.. super effort..and jealous much for your spending $$....
ReplyDeleteyour photo does look alittle blurry but i'm tired at the moment so it just might be my eyes..
anyho.. i looked at that palette and just went EEK.. and havent done it..but thinkin i really should challenge myself.. but we'll seee....
anyho... happy days.
all your goodies are just perfect together, love the round design as well! CONGRATS on your wins as well
ReplyDeleteYou made the palette look easy - i looked at it and freaked lol congrats on the wins :D
ReplyDeleteAlways fun to go shopping with other peoples money lol
melxxx
STUNNING Jas...just stunning!!! Love that little birdie cage...too cute! xo
ReplyDeleteYeh like Rach said I can see a shadow over the top of the photo...but not blurry? Great layout!
ReplyDelete