I loooooooved this palette from
TCR this week. My perfect colours for a fun LO.

The colours are so fresh and bright to work with. I made circles with the twine as I have seen it on many LOs recently and love the effect. Some stitching, some misting, some punches. This was a fab LO to create.

This was the closest we could get to a family portrait when we were in Qld. I actually really liked the way it turned out with Nick at the front and the family in the background. He means the world to us and works so hard for us so it was kinda fitting he was 'leading' in the photo.

and just a close up too.
I'll be back sooooon. Don't go too far now ya hear!
Jasx
This is just soooo beautiful Jas. Devine.
ReplyDeleteLove it! And what a fantastic photo! :)
ReplyDeleteSimply Stunning!! Love how you sew the Butterflys down, then put circles of twine around them.. Gr8 idea... Also gr8 photo...
ReplyDeleteWOW! Definetely a pricess photo and you have scrapped it well. I love the butterflies inside the twine. That surely is an eye catching effect. You have matched the colours really well! Way to go!
ReplyDeletestunning just stunning, your work is always sensational ..hugs x
ReplyDeletelove this fun layout! and you are right - the colors are beautiful and so fun!
ReplyDeletethat photo is just the SUPER Bestest photo.. awesome.. and i LOVe the page.. it is super dooper fantastically wonderful.. yay...
ReplyDeletetwine is very eye catching...gorgeous pics too
ReplyDeleteum.. WOW.. that page is super gorgeous.. I love the twine and the TCR colours.
ReplyDeleteoh to scrap again. lol
:))) x
All the fabulous detail!! the more I look the more I see!! Love the colour!!
ReplyDeleteWOW this is just spectacular!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous LO Jas. I love the colours and your twine circles with the butterflies. Very playful. The photo is awesome. Love the effect with your hubby at the front and the family behind. Hugs, Mel xxx
ReplyDeleteThis page so rocks!!! You're on fire atm Jasmine! WTG!!! :D :D :D
ReplyDeleteWOW Jas you already know I ADORE this LO... absolutely gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this page you did for the color room...the stitching and twine is totally cool...but i just love that pic...! happy new year to you also.. and big congrats on KIU...have a blast!!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous Jas... love the photo its awesome!!
ReplyDeletelove the twine and the butterflys and the stiching..love it all.
is that a new punch I spy????? girlfriend...........
This is gorgeous!! I love the twine circles :0)
ReplyDeleteWow just stunning!
ReplyDeleteYour scrapping is really on fire atm Jas - love it all!