About me, my family and anything scrap related

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A few pics of Christmas and a LO for Challenge Heaven

Christmas 2010
It's over already!
How was yours?
Ours was great, lots of food, presents and fun.

Here are a few happy snaps to share.

First is Miss E with her pink puppy from Santa. Just what she wanted.






















Santa bought each of the boys their very own DSi. The look of surprise on their faces was priceless. They knew Dad would never have bought them one.....















Getting a nice photo of Nick and I is harder than taking a photo of the kids. I know where they get it from.















And the kiddies being made to take yet another photo in their Santa hats.















I sat and had a little scrappy session the other night, not sure which challenge to do so when I saw this sketch from Challenge Heaven, it was perfect for some photos I had of Miss E taken from our holiday in Qld recently. She is not a fan of the beach so she was very tentative around the rock pools initially but then she relaxed and enjoyed herself.












Just a reminder that you only have until midnight December 31st to load your entries for this month's sketches at Stuck?! Sketches and until midnight January 9th to send in your CT application emails.

Well I hope you are enjoying your Chrissy break too.

Jasx

7 comments:

  1. That Sanata is a clever fellow - looks like Christmas was fab in your house Jas :)

    Love what you've done with the sketch - the doily frame is awesome - I really admire your pretty LOs, this one made me sigh with pleasure at how soft and pretty it is, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a super Christmas and love all the grins on the childrens faces. That photo fo you and your hubby is GORGEOUS. I love it.
    Totally love that page too, especially that doiley :)))
    Happy New year.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas Jas. Love your LO, so pretty and your pics are really sweet!! That MS punch is one of my favs... looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just fab that doily really makes it pop and I love your clear words too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowzers love how you've used the doiley as a frame..and also the off cuts from that punch.. i made mine into a flower one day.. and it sucked must try that again though..yours looks awesome.... woot woot..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jas! What beautiful photos! Your little girl is gorgeous! Love, Love, Love that layout! Love the circle border and that fan punched paper. Am waiting for that MS punch to arrive any day soon!
    Have a happy new year!!! Talk soon, Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous family...hope you have a great 2011

    ReplyDelete