About me, my family and anything scrap related

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December is here and so is a new sketch at Stuck?! Sketches

This month's December 1st sketch was fantastic to work with. It made me think a bit but I loved the result.
Head over to Stuck?! Sketches and see the other fab LOs the CT produced. It's amazing how one sketch can look so different. While you are there, don't forget to check out the CT call too.

So here is the sketch:

And here is my LO. It is of a little master L. He often slept like this and when I came across the photo I wanted to scrap it as a reminder as it was so many years ago now.

Entries are to be added to the link no later than midnight December 31st to be in the running for one of the great monthly prizes. Good Luck

Jasx

7 comments:

  1. wow cool! I LOVE that photo. Priceless hey? I love the colou combo here..it really is striking!The bird on the branch..cool!!Beautiful stuff Jas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just adore this layout Jas..your scrapping is excelling itself lately heapsxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww - this is sooo cute!! He is soo tiny!!
    Love the colours used - just beautiful. Love that chippy bird and those sweet little flowers... just gorgeous ... I want to give him a cuddle...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW absolutely LOVE this LO Jas... so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this page is absolutely awesome ..just love it and the pic is sensational !! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just divine, your little details are just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! Love the fabric. So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete