About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, November 15, 2010

While I am away...

Good Sunny Queensland Afternoon to You!!

We are on the beautiful Sunshine Coast at the moment enjoying the sun and surf. I still cannot work out why I live in Melbourne (which I believe is very wet at the moment.)
But tell me Queensland girls, why do children have to be up at 5am???? Or is it just my children????

Anyways, I called in to say 'hi' and to show you my layout for Stuck?! Sketches. This was a great sketch to work with and after trying about 10 different papers, this is what I created. I cant believe some old Kaisercraft paper came in handy too for my butterflies.

So if when you get the chance, pop over to stuck and try this!!


Well, sorry to be so quick but the pool is calling...

Jasx

P.S. I am so sorry I have not been able to blog hop and call in to see you but I promise, on my return I will have a lot of catching up to do.

9 comments:

  1. I just loved this page as soon as I saw it Jasmine!! Everything about it is perfect!! I especially love the frames around the pic :-)

    Hope you have a lovely holiday! And no, it's not just your children wanting to be up FAR too early!!! Lately, my DS has decided 4AM is a great time to start the day :-( :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Jas. I love the frames around the photo. May have to use that idea sometime...it looks really effective. Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Hugs, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO Jas... loving the textures and paint and those butterflies look gorgeous!! Glad you're having a great holiday... The Sunshine Coast is the perfect place for a Summer getaway!! I have the opposite problem... trying to get my teens up and out of bed in the morning:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm officialy envious! Its been wet here in Syd today!! Well enjoy the rest of your holiday.
    Layout is awesome by the way. LOVE the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canberra is wet too - so over it! Enjoy that sunshine while you can - even at 5am lol! Lurve your LO especially your butterflies - will have to give that sketch a go :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah YES sunny QUEENsland.you've got to love it..
    anyho. love this page.. an awesome sketch..and your flutterblies are especially cute... have a fantastically fantastic holiday..

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous gorgeous photo, and that pop of red and navy just delish

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is just so sweet...love everything about this page!!! As for Queensland...'sigh'...would love to be there right about now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous LO Jas..... are yuo home yet ?? Its not raining today, 30 degrees and sunny !!!!!

    ReplyDelete