
This boy is the happiest in water, whether it be the pool or the beach.

She has absolutely no fear. The higher the better.

Feeling like he was on top of the world.

I think from the whole trip I have the most photos of this boy. He must be the poser of the family.

Me and the kiddies at the rock pools in Moololaba. I think this is one of my favourite places. It keeps us entertained for hours.


I just liked this shot so I thought I would add it in. We are at Shark Bay at Seaworld. I decided I wanted a wall of my lounge room to be a big fish tank. I think it is so relaxing and peaceful watching the fish swim.
Well, hopefully I will be organised again by the weekend and I can get stuck into some new LOs. I really need to get creating.
Jasx
Gorgeous shots Jas - all the markings of a fab holiday - can't wait to see your holiday LOs :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous photos Jas...looks like you had a wonderful holiday!!
ReplyDeletewow that new camera is Amazing!! - love the shot of B in the pool with no teeth - too cute!!! and E pulling faces in the family shot - priceless
ReplyDeleteoh man oh man.. awesome pages.. must admit that i love mooloolaba.. actually anywhere on the sunny coast of my wonderful state roks.. {just thought that i'd throw that in}..lol... looks like you all had an amazing time..and how wonderful would a fish tank wall be... suk to clean though.... thanks again for your most awesome awesome lovin.. you are the biggest sweetness.. thanks ..
ReplyDeleteHi Jas...thanks for popping by... I love all those water pics... i think beach pics are my all time favorite to scrap...love that poolside she's in the air...awesome!!!
ReplyDelete