About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, November 1, 2010

Can you believe it is November already???

So this month brings lots of new challenges.

I have now officially finished my DT spot at Challenge Heaven. It was fun to work with Shell and the girls and there is a fab new team on board.

So Stuck?! Sketches has a new sketch (see below). There is a lot of room for interpretation with this sketch.
I flipped it upside down as I found the photo looked better for me on the top.
Some of the DT girls have flipped it too or on it's side.


Thanks to those who pop in to have a looksee and thanks to those who leave me such wonderful comments. You know I love it!

Jasx

13 comments:

  1. This is really cool - love the BG pattern paper and the tissue paper over the top with the stitching - it's really effective. And such a cute pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i LOVE LOVE love how you have done that background.. yay .. looks superb..love the twine as well..yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love how you've used the sketch Jas! That tissue paper looks awesome - such a clever chickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adore this LO Jas!! That tissue paper background with the stitching is fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowowwowo that crinkled tissue paper TOTALLY ROCKS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME!!! Love the stiching and the colours are fab...hope to give this one a go! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH Jasmine! I really really love the tissue paper background! The Colours on this are just great, the stitching..everything!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Jas...me again
    Just letting you know you won a PINK RAK from last months giveway! CONGRATS!!! Thanks so much for joining and to help spread the word! See http://minseverydaymoments.blogspot.com/2010/11/and-winners-are.html

    Email me at brad.min@bigpond.net.au your addy and I will get it in the post to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey - you won a prize!!!! YAAAAYYY!!
    Love this photo - just gorgeous and this is an awesome LO - colours are fab and agree - the tissue paper is a great idea!!! - love the doilie!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS. Hee hee hee at the handbag!! - Just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh ... i just LOVE these colours together jas. Love the stitching, and crumpled paper. oh, and i have a little surprise for you at my place.... x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this one.... The tissue paper background and colorcombo is great.

    ReplyDelete