
I love these pics as I don't often jump in the photo let alone have individual pics with the kidlets (and them happily taking it).
It is pouring in Melbourne and will be all weekend. Just what we need when trying to move into a new house!! Yep, today is the day. Hooray!
Thanks for popping in and thanks for your wonderful comments. I so enjoy reading them.
Jasx
really love this page Jasmine, and those pics are gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteHeya Jasmine! I'm sooooo loving this lo it's all so YUMMY!!!! Love the gingham and the hessian....love and Peace xox
ReplyDeleteLoving this Jas... love all the textures and such lovely pics!! :)
ReplyDeleteJasmine i love the shabby grungy feel yo uhave created and the journaling on the edge there rocks
ReplyDelete....Oh and for your wing question...go for it
ReplyDeleteFAB LO Jas! Love the use of hessian & twine mixed with gingham and such cute pics! Great take on the sketch! Good luck with the move! XXX
ReplyDeletelove this Jas - love all of it with the hessian and the pp's are perfect. cute photos too - just love it
ReplyDeletecant wait to see the new house!! hope it doesn't float away
Beautiful page!!! I love your journalling and couldn't agree more. Good luck in the rain and on your move! I'll think some sunny thoughts for you. :)
ReplyDeletelove this jas ... fabulous colour and texture... :) x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun LO!! Love the journaling on the side :-)
ReplyDelete