About me, my family and anything scrap related

Friday, October 1, 2010

Challenge Heaven this month

has many many challenges to choose from so pop over here and get started.

My challenges this month were:

Colour Challenge which I went with Blue, White and Black (and you had to use flowers) as they matched perfectly with this photo of DS when he was tiny. Oooohhhh, wish I could have a cuddle with this little guy again.
Look at those cheeks, don't you want to just squish them??


And next up was my Themed Challenge of Birthdays (and you had to include a cake in the LO). DD had just celebrated her 3rd Birthday and I had to create a LO about her cake as there was a bit of a story to it.


Thanks for popping in.

Jasx

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! I am definitely going to try and get some of these done this month!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw these on Ch and think they are just gorgeous - love the colour combo - very soft and the black looks great - and ITS ALWAYS about the cake!!! very cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jas,

    Just checked out your blog. I am LOVING so many of your layouts. Lil Dreamer is a definite fav for me. Love the flowers you have hand made in some of them too.

    Thanks also for your welcome, warm comments on my blog. I am enjoying the blogging experience but must concur that it is becoming addictive!

    Keep the layouts coming. So much inspiration.
    xx

    ReplyDelete