I took my MIL to the eye doctor yesterday and while we waited we went to the Fitzroy Gardens. The kids had sooo much fun and I knew it was a perfect photo taking opportunity.
So here are a few.
DD looking up to her big brother.
The crazy foursome (please excuse the necklaces on the boys, there were a school hols activity)
I didn't make them hold hands, really.....
Give them a stick and some water and you instantly have boat races with leaves, wave making, fishing and the list went on. I was close at hand too in case DD fell in (well after I had taken the photo anyway)...
And this has to be my fave. The colour version is gorgeous too but you will have to wait to see that on a LO.
Any ho, thanks for stopping by.
Jasx
well.. what STUNNING photos.. so glad you shared them. Love the leaf races. haha.. boys uh.. but I love kids imaginations.
ReplyDelete:) x
gorgeous pics Jas!!
ReplyDeleteStunning photos! How adorable!!
ReplyDeletecute as
ReplyDelete