About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Stuck?! Sketches Aug 1st Sketch



This is my LO for Stuck?! Sketches Aug 1st sketch. The sketch was very easy to work with so be sure to have a go.
I loooveee this Websters paper an it matched beautifully with the photos of Emma in her fairy skirt.



Look at this beautiful, innocent, sweet face.



And a close up of the journaling in case you can't see it.

Thanks for stopping in. Can you believe it is August already???

Jasx

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is stunning. I love the DP and the paper doilie. wonderful job. I am going to pop on over to look at the sketch right now.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Jas. Love it all. The photos are lovely of Emma in her fairy dress. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these photos are soo sweet and love the journalling too. love it all - well done. going to look at sketch now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeoue LO Jas... so soft and pretty... love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete