About me, my family and anything scrap related

Monday, July 26, 2010

A new DT for Me at The Lollipop Ladies


Yeeeey, some new exciting news. I have made it onto the DT for The Lollipop Ladies. I am really excited about my new venture. This is a brand new site started by Marcia (Samp Spot) and Sammi (Mad for Markers). I am really looking forward to starting with these two ladies and also Mel , Chantelle and Tracey. I know you are going to loooove the challenges coming your way.

8 comments:

  1. Yay! so pleased to have you on the team Jasmine! Looking forward to working with you!
    Sammi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Congrats Jas, that is awesome news!!! Looking forward to seeing your inspirational work on the blog! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Can't wait to see all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and hope to see lots of great creations from you. Love all your LO's.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats and I'm looking forward to sharing the challenges with you - can't wait to see your lovely work - love your scrapbooking!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay to you Jas!! looking forward to seeing your interpretations of the sweet challenges. you rock girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats jasmine, YAY !!!! looking forward to checking it out :) Thanks for the comments, and yes I did make the flowers... I used my new spellbinders flower die ( Im in love :) )

    Love your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pleased for you Jas. Well done!!

    Pop by my blog, I've given you a blog award

    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete