About me, my family and anything scrap related

Thursday, July 22, 2010

July Stuck?! Sketches

Here are my LOs for Stuck?! Sketches July sketches.
This is my beautiful Mum when she was only a young gal. I love her to bits now but I would so love to go back in time and meet her as she was then.




and my DD toting all of her bags and toys. Everywhere we go she has to at least take one bag and a cat or dog or doll. Kind of a girl thing I guess.




Enjoy your day!

Jasx


3 comments:

  1. Again .... love these LO, gorgeous.
    I have nominated you for a Bonny Blogger Award!!
    Pop over to my blog to find out what you have to do!! http://zingaszoo.blogspot.com/
    YAAAAAAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Jas! I really love the LO of your DD, it made me laugh! My DD is just starting to get into the phase where she feels the need to take something with her too - and like yours, it is often a cat, dog or doll!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic LO's Jas!! Love the black border & flower on your Mum LO and your folded flower on the other LO looks gorgeous... Emma is such a cutie!! :)

    ReplyDelete