This is my entry to Kraft It Up. The challenge was to use 4-6 photos. I love black and red on Kraft and decided to put a speck of green in.
This is my entry at Scrap the Girls. The challenge was to follow a sketch set by Kate. I love the bright colours of this BG paper. I also love DD's big wide eyes in this photo. It feels like a long time ago that we had this little baby with no hair.
This is DS earlier this year. Love his cheeky smile. I entered this to Scrapboutique's challenge this month which was to have a Birthday Cake somewhere in your LO.
This is the July sketch at Challenge Heaven which I flipped to suit my photo. I had this photo in my 'to scrap' pile to tell the story about DD falling asleep in the car without her hip brace or boots on. When I put her in her cot, she continued to sleep like this, as if she did have her braces on.
Thanks for checking in and I will be back with more soon.
Jasx
Some gorge work here Jas, but I especially LOVE your KIA entry...just DIVINE!!! (OH, yes and I suddenly have a craving for cake, coz that one looked YUMMY! LOL) Take care. XXX
ReplyDeletegreat work Jas - good to see you haven't lost your mojo even though you have been a busy girl
ReplyDeletelove the one of emma with the spotty red - seems like forever ago she had all her brace on ... who would have known now eh??
Oh Jas - you're on fire. They're all gorgeous but I think the one of Benjamin is my fav :)
ReplyDeleteThese are all so gorgeous but your Kraft it Up one is my fave. The colours are perfect :)
ReplyDelete