May finished with these layouts.
Scrapboutique's Postcards Competition finished in Greenland and my LO was inspired by the blue and white of the ice and water and the burst of colour from the houses found there. I cut the photo into sections to represent moving through the fjords. It was a wonderful 6 week journey.
Kerryn's All About Me challenge at ScrapbookSavvy was to create a LO based on your name. This was so much fun actually finding out the meaning of my name, why Mum chose my name and most of all, adding all the bits and pieces.
As previously mentioned, I was lucky enough to be part of Shell's guest May Cyber Crop DT over at Challenge Heaven . This was a wonderful opportunity and I had so much fun. Our theme was May Madness and I decided to base my challenge on the letters of our title:
M - Mini Alphas A - Any number of photos Y - Yellow somewhere M - Must use ribbon A - A few buttons D - Distressing N - Numbers somewhere
E - Embellishment cluster S - Scallop S - Staples or stitching
Enjoy the start of Winter.
Jasx
No comments:
Post a Comment