About me, my family and anything scrap related

Saturday, May 22, 2010

A few new LOs.

ScrapBoutique took us to Japan this week so DD and I did a photo shoot in her beautiful dress for this LO. I just loved how it turned out. I love the way the sun caught her face in the pic.



Stuck?! Sketches had a new sketch which is my LO below. The photos were not the best quality but I wanted to document DD's little routine of a morning.



Challenge Heaven's challenge was to use the "kisses" in your title. I did this LO of DS and DD as they have a special relationship. She always looks to him for a play or after school she runs to him to say hello.


Lastly this was my entry to Kraft it Up. You had to make your own background so I used a mask with paint. Love this photo of DD. She looks far cuter than me wearing a showercap.



Lastly I need to say CONGRATULATIONS to Mel for winning SBM Scrapquest. I am so excited for her and cannot wait to see her LO on the cover. At last, a publication. Well done Mel.

See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Jas, you have been busy! Lots of gorgeous work here, but I must admit your Japenese inspired "Geisha Girl" LO is my fave, it's STUNNING! And I love the pic you took too. Great work!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Babe!! LOVE LOVE LOVE all these LO - the colours you are using are so cute. Love the one of B & E - very cute and little miss's morning routine is so cute - good idea to be able to show her when she is older!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the Routine LO alphas!! too cute and did you make that flower?? have to share if you did!! Emmam is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete