Jasmine's Scrapvine
Home
Home
Scrappy Resume
Publications
My Creations 2018
My Creations 2017
My Creations 2016
My Creations 2015
My Creations 2014
My Creations 2013
My Creations 2012
My Creations 2011
My Creations 2010
About me, my family and anything scrap related
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Giveaway by Bridge
Pop over to
Bridgette's Blog
for your chance to get your hands on these goodies. Aren't they divine? Apparently she has some big ideas for these flowers, can't wait to find out what it is.
Thanks for stopping by.
2 comments:
Anonymous
April 8, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Thanks chicky :)
I am a follower now !!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
mel
April 10, 2010 at 7:58 PM
Ohhhh - I want them they are yummy Bridge
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks chicky :)
ReplyDeleteI am a follower now !!
Ohhhh - I want them they are yummy Bridge
ReplyDelete