About me, my family and anything scrap related

Sunday, March 7, 2010


Well, Mum, Mel and I went along to the Paperific Expo and after only being there for 2.5 hrs (we still had at least 6 shops to visit) the storm hit Melbourne. We were standing in Paper 2 when the hail started coming in through the roof and onto their stock. It was ok, we managed to complete our purchase. The rain was pouring through the roof, down the walls and the hail was mounting up. We were eventually evacuated and left to run to the car, through the rain, hail and puddles (they were more like small dams). All was ok, our purchases were not damaged. I guess it saved us a little bit of money.

I have just uploaded two layouts to Scrapability Sketches so here they are:

















and

2 comments:

  1. woot woot to you Jas - looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel and I are very excited for you and are loving your LO - they are fabbo

    ReplyDelete